General Terms and Conditions of the Metropolitan Pharmacy at Munich International Airport
The metropolitan e-shop is operated by the pharmacies at the international airports in Frankfurt, Munich, Düsseldorf, Hamburg and Berlin.
Contracts come with the mail order with pharmacist Walter Maria Verfürth e. K., Pharmacy at Munich International Airport, Munich Airport Center, 85356 Munich Airport, commercial register number at Munich AG, HRA 68267, sales tax identification number: DE174157361, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number: 089-978802100, fax number: 089 -978802206.
1. ScopeThese general terms and conditions (hereinafter also referred to as “GTC”) apply to all orders that you place with us via our online internet shop, hereinafter also referred to as “online shop”.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a legal partnership who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their commercial or independent professional activity. We only conclude contracts with consumers.
2. Prices, shipping costs, terms of deliveryFor orders in our online shop, the prices listed in the offer at the time of the order apply. The stated prices are final prices in euros, i.e. they include all price components as well as the statutory sales tax and apply plus any shipping costs. Unless otherwise stated in the offer, the delivery time is 1 – 5 days. If you have selected collection, you can collect the goods at the Metropolitan Pharmacy pharmacy of your choice. We do not charge any additional costs for using the payment methods. There are no other taxes and costs. You can find out more about the shipping costs in the respective offer. Delivery is only to Germany. If not all of the products ordered are in stock, we are entitled to make partial deliveries at our expense, provided this is reasonable for the customer. Should the ordered product not be available because we were not supplied with this product by our supplier through no fault of our own, we can withdraw from the contract. In this case, we will inform you immediately and, if necessary, suggest the delivery of a comparable product. If no comparable product is available or the customer does not want a comparable product to be delivered, we will immediately reimburse you for any consideration that has already been paid. The delivery is not given to children.
3. Conclusion of contract, contract languageThe representation of the article does not represent a legally binding offer, but an invitation to the customer to submit a binding offer to us. You can check your entry again on our order page. You complete the ordering process by clicking the “Buy” button. You have now placed a binding order. The process can be canceled at any time by closing the browser window. You will also find further information on the individual pages, such as correction options. After receiving his order in the online shop, the customer automatically receives an email documenting his order. This e-mail confirms that we have received the order; a contract is not yet concluded. An effective contract between the customer and us only comes into existence when we accept the customer’s offer by email or by delivering the goods within five days. The contract is concluded exclusively in German. All articles are only sold in normal household quantities. Narcotics are excluded from shipping.
4. Storage option, inspection of the contract textYou can view these terms and conditions on our online shop page. You can also print out or save these terms and conditions as a document by using the function of your Internet browser provided for this purpose. You can also download and archive this document in PDF format. You can also archive the data of your order by either downloading the terms and conditions and using the functions of your browser to save the data summarized on the last page of the order process in the online shop, or you can wait for the automatic order confirmation that we will also send you via e -Mail to the address you provided after completing your order. We save the contract text and send you the order details by email. Past orders can be viewed in your account. 5. Payment termsThe customer can choose between the payment methods prepayment, credit card (VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, DINERS Club) and PayPal. If you choose the payment method in advance, the bank details will be given in the order confirmation and the goods will be delivered after receipt of payment. When paying by credit card, the debit is made after the goods have been dispatched. 6. Miles & More: Spend MilesIf you want to redeem miles, your Miles & More account must have at least 7,500 miles (this corresponds to an amount of € 22.73). € 1.00 therefore corresponds to 330 miles. You can find out how many miles you need to spend on a specific item in the detailed view of the relevant item. Please put your article in the shopping cart first. As part of the payment request, there for online shipping, select “Miles & More”.Miles are not a legally valid payment method. Select “Miles & More”, enter your Miles & More card number and the associated PIN. Then please indicate how many miles you would like to redeem (at least 7,500). If you want to redeem fewer miles than are necessary to pay for your purchase, you will be charged the remaining amount in euros, as usual. In the order overview you can see how many miles you have redeemed and – if you pay part in euros – the miles that may have been credited for it. The miles required for your order will be debited from your mileage account immediately after receipt of the order. In the event that goods are returned or canceled, the miles will be credited back to your Miles & More account.7. Right of withdrawalConsumers have a fourteen-day withdrawal.Right of withdrawalRight of withdrawalYou have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (Walter Maria Verfürth e. K., Pharmacy at Munich International Airport, Munich Airport Center, 85356 Munich Airport, email: MUC@metropolitan-pharmacy.com, telephone number: 089-978802100) a clear explanation, e.g. For example, a letter, fax or email sent by post will inform you of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.Consequences of the withdrawalIf you withdraw from this contract, we will give you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from you using a different type of Delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment we use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will we charge you any fees for this repayment. We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. We bear the costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling you that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.The right of withdrawal does not apply to the delivery of goods,• which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer, for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded,• which are unsuitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery,• if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature,• and also not in the case of the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery. Model withdrawal form(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)To Walter Maria Verfürth e. K., Pharmacy at Munich International Airport, Munich Airport Center, 85356 Munich Airport, fax number: 089-978802206, email: MUC@metropolitan-pharmacy.comI / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)Ordered on (*) / received on (*)Name of the consumer (s)Address of the consumer (s)Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)date_____________________(*) Delete where inapplicable.
8. Warranty TermsThe statutory warranty rights exist. 9. Retention of titleThe goods remain our property until full payment. Pledging, assignment by way of security, processing or redesign without our consent is not permitted prior to the transfer of ownership.
10. Online dispute resolution for consumer disputesFrom February 15, 2016, the EU Commission will provide a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution. Consumers can use the platform to conduct an out-of-court online dispute settlement procedure for disputes that arise from online legal transactions. The platform can be reached via the following link:http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/If you have any questions in this regard, you can contact us at the e-mail address email@example.com.
11. Participation in dispute resolution according to the Consumer Dispute Settlement Act (§13 BGB)The Metropolitan Pharmacy pharmacies (associated pharmacies can be viewed at http://www.metropolitan-pharmacy.de/de/impressum.html) declare that they are willing to participate in the consumer arbitration procedure in accordance with the Consumer Dispute Settlement Act in the event of legal conflicts with consumers (Section 13 BGB). The consumer arbitration board responsible for the Metropolitan Pharmacy pharmacies is the general consumer arbitration board of the Center for Arbitration eV Straßburgerstrasse 8, 77694 Kehl am Rhein, phone 07851-7957940, fax 07851-7957941, email: mail@verbübers-schlichter.de, website: www .verbrauch-schuetzer.de