- This website is subject to the following conditions of use which, upon accessing this website, shall be agreed to as binding in the relationship between the user and the service providers (pharmacy at the Frankfurt International Airport, pharmacy at the Munich International Airport, pharmacy at the Düsseldorf International Airport, pharmacy at the Berlin International Airport and pharmacy at the Hamburg international Airport). The purchase of goods from the Metropolitan e-shop shall be subject to the general terms and conditions of business (GTC) of the Metropolitan Frankfurt, if the goods are shipped. If goods are ordered for pickup at one of our pharmacies, the GTC that apply shall be those of the pharmacy selected by you. In addition we refer you to the data protection provisions.
- This website contains data and information of all kinds that are protected by trademark and/or copyright laws for the benefit of the service providers, or in individual cases also third parties. Downloading, reproducing or distributing the website in whole or in part is therefore not permitted. Reproduction, particularly as technically required for purposes of browsing, is permitted insofar as this does not serve any commercial purpose, and users are also permitted to make permanent copies for their own use.
- It is permitted to make a link to this website, provided that this serves only as a cross-reference. The service providers reserve the right to withdraw this permission. Framing of this website is not permitted.
- The service providers accept responsibility for the contents of their website in accordance with the requirements of law. No guarantee is provided for the correctness and completeness of the information found on the website. References and links to the websites of third parties do not mean that the service providers adopt the content of these websites as their own. The contents of websites of third parties do not provide the basis for any responsibility on the part of the service providers for the data and information made available there. The service providers have no influence on this content. Thus the service providers assume no responsibility for illegal, erroneous or incomplete third party content, or for damages resulting from its use.
- Use of the Internet is at the risk of users. In particular the service providers shall not be liable for failure of the Internet or of access to it due to technical causes.
- If the contracting party is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction shall be Frankfurt. German law shall apply, to the exclusion of UN trade law.
- The service providers reserve the right to modify these conditions of use from time to time, and to adapt them to technical and legal developments. In the event that individual regulations in this agreement on conditions of use are ineffective, this shall not affect the effectiveness of the remaining regulations.
- Transfers to third countries
If we process data in a third country or if this happens in the context of the use of third party services or disclosure or transmission of data to third parties, this will only take place if it is necessary to fulfill our (pre) contractual obligations, on the basis of your consent, on the basis of a legal obligation or based on our legitimate interests. Subject to legal or contractual permissions, we process or have the data processed in a third country only if the special requirements of Art. 44 ff. GDPR are met. I.e. processing takes place e.g. on the basis of special guarantees or compliance with officially recognized special contractual obligations.
10. Notes on the newsletterIf you have the option to register for a newsletter on this website, we will use the following information to explain the contents of this newsletter as well as the registration, dispatch and statistical evaluation procedures and your rights of objection. If you subscribe to our newsletter, you declare that you agree to the receipt and the described procedure.10.1 Content of the newsletterWe send newsletters, e-mails and other electronic notifications with advertising information (hereinafter “newsletter”) only with the consent of the recipient or with legal permission. If the content of the newsletter is specifically described when registering for the newsletter, it is decisive for the consent of the user. In addition, our newsletters contain information on clinical pictures, medicines and news from the pharmacy industry.10.2 CredentialsIn order to register for the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide your email address.10.3 Double opt-in and loggingThe registration for our newsletter takes place in a so-called double opt-in procedure. I.e. After registering, you will receive an email asking you to confirm your registration. This confirmation is necessary so that nobody can register with someone else’s email address.The registrations for the newsletter are logged in order to be able to prove the registration process in accordance with the legal requirements. This includes the storage of the registration and confirmation times as well as the IP address.10.4 RevocationYou can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time, i.e. Revoke your consent. This means that your consent to its sending and the statistical analyzes expire at the same time. A separate revocation of the dispatch or the statistical evaluation is unfortunately not possible.You will find a link to cancel the newsletter at the end of each newsletter.
11. Customer cardIf you would like us to prepare a customer card that offers you the advantages described, we will collect and process the following data: your first and last name, your postal address, your email address and your telephone number and, if available, your fax number and your date of birth as well as the expected date for picking up your customer card.
12. Email CommunicationIf you send us an e-mail, we will collect and process the personal data that you give us in the e-mail. This can e.g. Your first name, your last name, your address, your telephone number, your e-mail address and the content of your message or communication, if this contains personal data. This is done in order to be able to communicate with you, if you have contacted us by e.g. Answer your questions, process orders or provide you with the information you need.Please note that the data on your health that you transmit to us are special personal data within the meaning of Art. 9 Para. I DGSVO. Due to the need for protection of this data, please take special measures to protect the data during transport.
13. Transmission of the dataYour personal data will only be passed on and transmitted if this is absolutely necessary for the purpose of processing your medication reservation, communicating with you and creating a customer card, or if you have given your prior consent.The service providers used by us receive the necessary data for the purpose of processing these services – in particular the transport of your medication reservation. The data passed on in this way may only be used by our service providers to fulfill these tasks specified by us within the framework of an agreement on the order data agreement in accordance with Article 28 Paragraph III DGSVO. Any other use of the data is not permitted. The processing of the data takes place exclusively in the territory of the Federal Republic of Germany, in a member state of the European Union or in a contracting state of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Your data will be deleted immediately after the successful transmission.Subject to the above regulations, your personal data will in no case be disclosed to third parties or passed on to third parties for advertising or marketing purposes or for other purposes without being asked for and without your consent. This only does not apply if we are obliged to surrender the data by law or due to official orders, in particular in cases of criminal prosecution or for the purpose of averting danger.
14. Name and address of the person responsible for processingIn terms of the General Data Protection Regulation and other data protection laws applicable in the member states of the European Union, the controller is:Metropolitan PharmacyPharmacy at Munich International AirportOwner: Apotheker Walter Maria Verfürth e.K.Central area level 0385356 Munich AirportTel. +49 (0) 89/978 802 200Fax +49 (0) 89/978 802 206Email: MUC@metropolitan-pharmacy.com
15. Names and addresses of the data protection officers of the Metropolitan Pharmacy pharmaciesData protection officer of the Metropolitan Pharmacy FrankfurtHolger SchwarzerA&A Arbeitsschutz GmbHKölner Strasse 76, 41812 Erkelenzdsfirstname.lastname@example.orgData protection officer of the Metropolitan Pharmacy MunichDeltaMedSüd GmbH & Co. KGUntere Gasse 9, 71642 LudwigsburgPhone: 07141-97457-0Fax: email@example.comData protection officer of the Metropolitan Pharmacy DüsseldorfDr. Georg Schröderlegal data Schröder Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbHPrannerstr. 10, 80333 MunichPhone: + 49-89-954 597 520Fax: + 49-89-954 597 firstname.lastname@example.orgData protection officer of the Metropolitan Pharmacy BerlinDr. Georg Schröderlegal data Schröder Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbHPrannerstr. 10, 80333 MunichPhone: + 49-89-954 597 520Fax: + 49-89-954 597 email@example.comData protection officer of the Metropolitan Pharmacy Hamburg Dr. Georg Schröderlegal data Schröder Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbHPrannerstr. 10, 80333 MunichPhone: + 49-89-954 597 520Fax: + 49-89-954 597 firstname.lastname@example.org